Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday Mix: I'm gonna master all kinds of kung-fu

Since I spend about fifty percent of my life on the iTunes store I thought I'd make a weekly mix to share with you.

Here are some summery tunes I've been listening to to kick off the first week of June.

MONDAY  
Newton Faulkner - Gone in the Morning
TUESDAY  
Paolo Nutini - New Shoes
WEDNESDAY  
The View - Same Jeans
THURSDAY 
Eric Hutchinson - Rock N Roll
FRIDAY  
Phantom Planet - Do the Panic
SATURDAY 
Jeremy Fisher - Singing on the Sidewalk
SUNDAY  
Joel Plaskett - Nowhere With You



I'm going to have a backyard picnic, eat some cupcakes and take some photos today. Have a lovely Monday.


Picture from here


5 comments:

  1. Oops I forgot to cite it! It's not mine, although I dearly wish it was.

    Found it here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/photograpyh/3242124970/

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet polaroid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a mini heartattack thinking that picture was of me. But then it occurred to me that I've never done that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abi, I wish that was you. And I wish I had taken this picture.

    ReplyDelete