Thursday, July 2, 2009

"I'm tall."



This scene better be in the movie or I want my money back! Rupert don't fail me!
(I rearranged it a little so it is a little easier to picture in a movie scenario. I don't know what the rules are for posting excerpts from books and it is probably not exactly allowed but everyone is fully aware that this is not my writing and is equally aware of who wrote it. J.K.Rowlingiloveyou)


Harry (referring to the Gryffindor quidditch team): "I dunno why the team's this popular all of a sudden."

Hermione: "Oh, come on, Harry. It's not Quidditch that's popular, it's you! You've never been more interesting and, frankly, you've never been more fanciable."

Ron gagged on a large piece of kipper. Hermione spared him one look of disdain before turning back to him.

Hermione: "Everyone knows you've been telling the truth now, don't they? The whole wizarding world has had to admit that you were right about Voldemort being back and that you really have fought him twice in the last two years and escaped both times. And now they're calling you the 'Chosen One'—well, come on, can't you see why people are fascinated by you?"

Harry was finding the Great Hall very hot all of a sudden, even though the ceiling still looked cold and rainy.

Hermione: "And you've been through all that persecution from the Ministry when they were trying to make out you were unstable and a liar. You can still see the marks where the evil woman made you write with your own blood, but you stuck to your story anyway...."

Ron(rolling up sleeves): "You can still see where those brains got hold of me in the Ministry, look!"

Hermione (ignoring Ron): "And it doesn't hurt that you've grown about a foot over the summer, either."

Ron: "I'm tall."



5 comments:

  1. Bahahaha. I am so excited for this movie. I mean... well, so far I've been pretty disappointed with all the films, but I think this one looks good. Maybe because it has more fluff to it.

    NOTHING WILL STOP MY HATRED FOR EMMA WATSON'S ACTING, HOWEVER

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been too too disappointed by the movies although I watched the first couple a while back when they were airing on ABC and realized how far they've come (and how attractive Daniel Radcliffe has grown hehe). I know there were moments/missing moments that outraged me but I can't recall them right now. I HAVE HOPE FOR HALF-BLOOD PRINCE.

    EVERY TIME SHE TRIES TO CRY I ROLL MY EYES BUT I THINK SHE IS VERY CUTE IN REAL LIFE (Direct attention to Teen Vogue slideshow http://www.teenvogue.com/industry/coverlook/2009/06/emma-watson-pics?slide=1)

    AND I FOUND YOUR BLOG AND CREEPED EVERY ENTRY.

    End caps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. asdgsjhgjkfgh i just watched Goblet of Fire the other day and ANGRY DUMBLEDORE WAS ANGRY!! fdsfsfds Michael Gambon is awesome but SERIOUSLY. He did it wrong >:C

    aghgghgh yes. she's especially bad at "crying". most of the time I really hate how she delivers her lines too lol but whatever, she is cute. and couture clothing is SO WEIRD.

    GOOD. I am glad you creeped through my posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely prefer Richard Harris.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ronald Weasley = <3
    He was definitely my first fictional crush.

    ReplyDelete