Thursday, July 9, 2009

Return of the Daily Bean! Huzzah!

today's #dailybean is the MIAD school mascot. Yeah, it's a ra... on Twitpic

I was so lost without them!

Although, after your spider pic yesterday about our terrifying tenants, I was a little alarmed when I saw today's was a rat and thought for a second that we had rats in the apartment.

(For those of you unfamiliar with the Daily Bean, it is a daily twitpic that my friend Liz does. And they are adorable and AWESOME. Thoroughly good good).

1 comment:

  1. OH GOD. No, we do NOT have rats in the apartment! Inside, I've seen only one spider and one lonely ant near the backdoor. Both were swiftly and mercilessly removed.
    From this plane of existence.

    Ahh in 2 days I can return to real regular dailybeanage!

    ReplyDelete