Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday Mix #12: Gaga and Glads

A few snippets of music of stuff I've been jamming to this week. Mostly stuff I'm excited for that is being released tomorrow!

(Above picture is some lovely glads I picked up from the farmer's market last Wednesday)


LADY GAGA
I thought Lady Gaga was pretty much your run-of-the-mill pumped out by the record companies pop star and then Liz played me this version of her song and it made me respect her a bit more. (Plus you can actually understand what she is saying). I also like her rendition of Viva la Vida. Although, after the VMAs last night, she kind of scares the bajeezus out of me.
METRIC
Metric can do no wrong.
THE WHITE STRIPES
Saw a trailer for It Might Get Loud yesterday when I went to go see Inglorious Basterds (which was awesome). IMGL features Jack White, Jimmy Page and The Edge. Definitely on my must-see list.
MUSE
TOMORROW!
PETE YORN & SCARLETT JOHANSSON
Also Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment