Friday, November 13, 2009

I wish Jessica Biffi was my friend

My roommate and I spent about two days watching the entire second season of Project Runway Canada this past week. We are both pretty ho-hum about the current season of Project Runway and I must say that the only reason I keep watching is pretty much Tim Gunn. But we both found the latest season of Project Runway Canada to be infinitely better with much more creative designers (and the Canadian Tim Gunn isn't even that bad, either! But don't worry, original recipe Tim Gunn is still number one in my heart).

Jessica Biffi was definitely our favourite, not always for her designs (but usually) but always for her spirit! She is just cool and now I wish she was my friend.

If you are craving more Project Runway, I highly recommend checking out the Canadian version. All the episodes are on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment