Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Monday Mix #18: Tuesday Tunes

A belated Monday Mix for you. My philosophy has always been that there is nothing good about Tuesdays. Think about it: Monday you can blame anything bad on the fact that it's Monday, Wednesday is midweek and so Friday is on the horizon, Thursday is the day before Friday, Friday is Friday, and the weekends are the weekend! So what does that make Tuesday? Blah. So here's hoping your Tuesday was not blah and if so, maybe these tunes will make it a bit better. (Picture via Home Sweet Home).



Get a playlist! Standalone player



FIRST CLASS
Beach Baby
I love the harmonies in this song.

GOMEZ
Airstream Driver
This song always puts me in a sort of zen, carefree state of mind.

STEVIE WONDER
Sir Duke
How can you not love this song?

CURRENT SWELL
Short Stories
Cool band from Victoria, BC. Also, check out their song Cursed. I think that song has such a cool vibe.

WEEZER
(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To
New Weezer album out today! Listened to clips on iTunes and am not super in love with it, but I am in love with this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment