Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Cookie Round-up #6: Alternatives

If you want to try something other than your traditional cookie, here are a few ideas to try.

This is the final round-up! I'm going to be getting some holiday baking done myself this weekend. I hope everyone has a delicious holiday season.

One of my goals this year is to try and make my own marshmallows.


Confession: I may or may not have bought a bag of mint+dark chocolate chips and eaten the whole thing before getting around to baking anything with them a few weeks ago. So I could go for some Creme de Menthe Brownies anyday.

Bite size red velvet cake? Covered in chocolate? Yes please.

Toasted coconut souffles with ruby-red cranberry sauce look gorgeous.

You can't go wrong with a good old-fashioned deep dish apple pie.

If you are feeling ambitious, try this incredible looking cappuccino fudge cheesecake.

No comments:

Post a Comment