Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hooray

Hi, I'm alive. Just a little swamped with schoolwork. Speaking of which....

I was excited to learn today that my spot illustrations were selected as runner-ups for the Milwaukee Magazine June issue. Also please go check out the awesome spots my friend Abi illustrated which placed third (and while you are there be sure to say hi to Skinny Jimmy). I've also nagged Liz to get her spot illustrations up on her blog because they placed top six. The lovely and talented Lilly Duermeier placed first but she doesn't have a website or blog as far as I know.

Some other old news that I don't think I posted was that my Penfield Croquet Ball poster also was a runner-up.


Now it is full steam ahead until my semester ends in two and a half weeks. I get to wake up at 5 a.m. and go register for classes tomorrow morning. Woohoo.

And finally, here is a song for you. You look like you deserve a dance break.



Get a playlist! Standalone player

No comments:

Post a Comment