Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Mix #37: Everybody just hold hands

Everybody wants to go to Japan but I want to go to Venice
(especially after spending a good ten minutes oggling this great album)

Ahh, back to normal! I don't know why it took me so long to get around to doing that, it only took me about thirty seconds.....

Sorry to leave you hanging for the past week! Things have been nuts and I'm looking at my list of projects I need to finish before the end of semester (which includes possibly moving apartments) and the time I have left and I think it is physically impossible to accomplish. But I'll try and pop in more regularly this week!

Some cool new tunes I've stumbled upon over the past few weeks. My roommate and I have decided that Cocorosie sounds like Bjork if she were 80 and slightly tipsy. Track number five is also brought to you by Liz.

Hope everyone's week is more eventful and less stressful than mine!


Get a playlist! Standalone player

No comments:

Post a Comment