Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's like a concert tour but with sketchbooks.


I read about this awesome project on Pret a Voyager the other day and am now eagerly awaiting my sketchbook in the mail! Basically, the skinny on this is that you order a sketchbook from a theme of your choice (but space is limited so be sure to get your butt over there to make sure you get the theme of your choice!) and can fill the pages with whatever you would like to go along with your theme. (I chose "Lights in the distance"). Send your sketchbook back by January 15, 2011 and they will go on a nationwide tour. You will get a tracking number so you can keep tabs on where your sketchbook is and how many people have viewed it.

You can check out this map to see who has already signed up and where they are from.

2 comments:

  1. I plan on joining this... however each time I try it says the reason I can't isn't because I failed to put in my address in the little space but because "this transaction cannot be processed"... so I guess I'll try later?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just kidding! I got it to work. Heh.

    (Jackets, blankets, and... uh, something else is my theme.)

    ReplyDelete