Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lebanese food is good good


photo

On Wednesdays I meet my friend Anna after work downtown for dinner to catch up (at least until early June when she leaves for her internship with Disney!) so this week I picked Nuba Cafe at Main and 3rd in Vancouver. This was my first experience with Lebanese food but I had read really good things about Nuba on Ethnic Eats.

I think making cauliflower anything but bland is a pretty difficult task but my meal was a-ma-zing. I got the Najib's Special plate which came with baked cauliflower tossed in lemon juice and sea salt, pita, hummus, tabbouleh, and choice of potatoes or rice (sort of what is pictured below but I didn't want to be a big dork taking pictures of my food).

I'm now mildly obsessed with Middle Eastern food and was scoping out the parsley plants we sell at work so I can make my own tabbouleh.

photo

No comments:

Post a Comment