Thursday, September 9, 2010

Local goodness

Week two at school and I already have deadlines up the wazoo and my head is about ready to implode so I'm dipping into my drafts that never got posted. Today, we're going to take a little trip back to the year 2009. You get to travel back in time, people. No DeLorean required.

Here are a couple of the awesome finds seen the other day when I was at the Lonsdale Quay.

How cool are these belt buckles made from recycled skate decks? Made by Billy Would Designs, who use recycled wood to make all of their accessories and hail from North Vancouver.


I love these Figo Wishing Dolls. Claudia Segovia originally started making them to raise money for her son's speech therapy. They are made from recycled materials and have a pocket where you can write a wish and tuck it inside!

You know what today needs? A nice bowl of soup......maybe with a breadbowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment