Saturday, October 23, 2010

Super Saturday Dance Break

We interrupt your regular programming to bring you this latebreaking news.....

So this is what I was waiting for yesterday but wasn't posted to youtube until this morning (no matter what the date on the video says! I was up at 3:30 a.m. Central. There was no video you liars). I don't know if you saw the Lipdub for UVic Spain that was created earlier this year, but apparently Perez Hilton (first and only time I will probably mention him on this blog) posted it and thought it was UVic British Columbia (as did I when I first saw it). So UVic decided to make their own Lipdub in response which launched yesterday (this morning....although as Liz just pointed out: There are worse things to wake up to in the morning than Michael Bublé).

I just have one thing to say: UVic has double decker buses? Jea-lous.



Fun fact: I went to high school with the trumpet playing Santa hat guy in the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment