Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday Mix #66: Firecracker


How was everyone's weekend? I hope everyone in the Midwest stayed warm inside with some hot cocoa while the storm blew over. Friday I watched four holiday movies and baked these cupcakes with friends (they turned out really well. It's really good if you crush the peppermints into tiny bits and mix them into the frosting so that it turns pink). I also made these cookies last night (which are delicious to say the least. I sent the rest to school with Liz this morning so that I wouldn't eat them all. I'm a sucker for citrus flavours).

And now, to begin the final week of school for the year. This is my "get stuff done" playlist for the rest of the week.

P.S. Seriously Voxtrot, you had to break up just eight months before I started listening to you? 



Get a playlist! Standalone player

4 comments:

  1. Those cookies sound fabulous! I'm bookmarking the recipe now! Good luck with your last week; I am doing the same and trying to tie up all loose ends for the semester.

    Caroline
    sundayevening.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE ONLY THING I THINK OF WHEN I SEE THIS ENTRY TITLE IS "FIREWORK" BY KATY PERRY

    DANG IT MARISA

    also I'm eating your lemon cookies right now and they are delish~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the real person to blame is Lilly! She's the culprit!

    And they are lime dagnabbit!

    (But I'm glad you are enjoying them)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your break, i can't wait for my children to be on school holidays, it's just the best time of year!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete