Friday, January 7, 2011

[New Feature] Good Good Links for the Weekend


Many of my favourite blogs feature a round-up of cool links at the end of the week. I really like this idea because it gives me a bunch of cool stuff to check out over the weekend when most people take a break from posting and they can also link to stuff that might make for a little bit more of a miscellaneous post on its own. So, for the new year I wanted to start a similar feature here on Good Good.

Coloured pencil carvings never cease to amaze me.

Josh Groban sings Kanye tweets (via Kaycie)

How cool would it be to visit this

Can't wait to see how this turns out.

How did I not know that Kate Bingaman Burt has an etsy shop? (via design crush)

This Rock & Roll Circus sounds like a blast + I love their poster

Sometimes the world just blows my mind.

Hope your first week of 2011 was a blast and have a great weekend!

2 comments: