Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday {Blues Brothers} Dance Break

So a weird thing happened on Wednesday. I woke up and all I wanted to do was listen to Blues Brothers music. I had Everybody Needs Somebody on repeat. I even thought, "Hey, this would make a great Friday Dance Break!" So fast forward to Wednesday night and I get an email from my mom. "Hi sweetie, I had a suggestion for your Friday Dance Break. How about something from West Side Story? Or Everybody Needs Somebody from Blues Brothers? Dad would like that." Freeaakkyyy.

So I couldn't find a good clip of Everybody Needs Somebody but I did find Shake Your Tailfeather. I learned from the DVD extras that it was actually freezing cold outside while they were filming the street dance sequences.

(If you haven't seen Blues Brothers, please do yourself a favour and rent it. Or buy it. Because you will love it. It's one of my favourites)

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. My husband loves that movie, he's from Chicago so I have to think that's part of it. I've never seen it but I don't think he even knows that :) Perhaps I should remedy this.

    ReplyDelete