Friday, February 25, 2011

Good Good Links for the Weekend—by Abi!


Hello hello one and all. Another week has gone by too quickly! I'm hanging out with my friend Abi today and going to the Elegant Farmer for a piece of their famous pie baked in a paper bag (I got peach-apple) before we see Pete Yorn & Ben Kweller tonight at the Pabst. I went to the Pabst for the first time last night to see Joshua Radin. Such a gorgeous theatre! (And a wonderful show).

I thought I'd let Abi take the reigns for this week's Friday links. If I were to sum her up in one sentence I'd say "kooky cat lady with a twisted sense of humour". Here are a few neat things that she has stumbled upon lately.

Cute laundry line necklace.

Fantastic fox bandit plushie (ahhh see my wordplay there? Eh? Eh?)

Awesome vintage bingo cover book.

Beautiful crayon hearts decoration.

How awesome/terrifying are these?

A cool corkboard.

These are miniatures! Can you believe it?

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a great weekend planned. I love the Pabst too!
    Enjoy!
    Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great links. Love the necklace and the "power of nature post." It's like the trees are eating things. Love it.

    ReplyDelete