Friday, February 11, 2011

Good Good {Valentine's} Links for the Weekend


Last week was Weekend of Awesome, this weekend is Weekend of Work! Much to be done. I expect to be sitting in front of a computer for the majority of it but I'm enjoying every minute of it so no complaints here. I hope everyone else is looking forward to the weekend and for now, here are a few Valentine's related links for the weekend. I admit I'm not a huge fan of the holiday, but it does make for some very pretty paper goods and food!

Heart shaped umbrellas!

Gorgeous fabric hearts garland.

Crocheted hearts tutorial via Breenuh's blog 

Red velvet whoopie pies shaped like hearts

If red velvet doesn't strike your fancy, these whoopie pies also look delicious.

Pretty heart garland tutorial.

A set of lovely pencils seen on Cream City and Sugar.

Hugs and kisses heart sandwich cookies.

I love this sweet and simple card.

Cute You+Me print (love the colour palette) via Crooked Shmooked.

Coeur a la Creme.

This heart cake tutorial. Wow. (via say yes to hoboken)

5 comments:

  1. I, too, love a good whoopie pie. Happy V-day in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get more romantic. I love the pencils and the crocheted hearts.
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture!!! Happy Weekend!!!
    xoxo Cybelle & Fabi

    http://www.fromustwoyou.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card, simple and poetic!

    ReplyDelete