Thursday, February 3, 2011

Step Four: Stay warm

Well, the storm is over with! I hope everyone has dug themselves out and stayed safe. I still can't get over how much snow is in my backyard. (It is literally full of snow with just the top of the fence poking out!) Here's my final tip to survive the (definitely) biggest snowstorm in a decade! Copious amounts of hot cocoa have been drunk (drunken? drank?) over the last couple of days. I included a little (grown-up) stay warm drink, too. Thanks for all the great feedback everyone, I really enjoyed making these and am already scheming for new little series like this to post in the future!


10 comments:

  1. Cute drawings!HOpe you can enjoy some time outside coming weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are so many lovely illustrations and colours on this blog. GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hot Toddy is so cute!! How do you make the illustrations?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh! I LOVE your blog and all your illustrations. this survival guide is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will take one adult hot drink please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have loved, loved this entire series! The hot toddy is awesome, I must say, I make a mean hot toddy! My killer ingredient? A shot of barenjager! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just have to say... I love your illustrations so much! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely LOVE this post. Your illustrations are incredible! You need to open an etsy shop and offer these as prints...maybe make a little booklet? I'll be one of your biggest supporters. Promise.

    ReplyDelete