Friday, March 4, 2011

Good Good Links for the Weekend


I hope everyone has had a great week and is looking forward to the weekend. My weekend includes endless hours of working on thesis (surprise surprise) with hopefully a little break to go see The Illusionist. Here are your links for the weekend:

A beautiful round-up of prints on Jessica Jane Handmade

A giant poster of this delicious photo.

I would totally get a blackout on hipster bingo just by sitting in front of my school (via Design Crush)

A few more awesomesauce flashcards from Kathleen Marcotte.

Nerdfighters + beautiful typography = totally awesome. DFTBA seen on You Are My Fave.

Spent part of this morning failing spectacularly at this edition of Truth or Fail. How will you fare?

An amazing big top themed birthday party! Bright colour stripes and bunting? Heck yes!

Ken Jennings vs. Watson as illustrated by Ken Jennings

Speaking of Ken Jennings, I spent a good chunk of yesterday reading this reddit AMA.

I know I don't usually talk fashion on the blog, but I would give my firstborn for a pair of these boots.

Must make this sandwich. Immediately.

Also, must make these cookie stuffed cookies seen on exPress-o.

5 comments:

  1. Aww...thank you for the link love. So sweet of you! I really need to make that sandwich. It looks delicious. Wish you a relaxing weekend, darling
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the links!!! The picture is really magical!!! Hope you have a good weekend!!!
    xoxo Cybelle & Fabi

    http://www.fromustwoyou.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very lovely photo, I like it a lot...hope you have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe, hope the weekends chuggin' along and your thesis time is a success!

    i adore jessica jane, the girl...the art...everything. she rocks for sure. beautiful bubbly bokeh image you chose. have a super rest of the weekend and cheers to a great new one to begin! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. that top photo is wonderful....

    ReplyDelete