Friday, May 20, 2011

Good Good Links for the Weekend

magical photo of Myanmar by Sara Heinrichs

Oh man it has been a busy week. I've got a few travel related posts coming up next week for you. Until then, I hope you all have a marvelous weekend!

This made me laugh out loud (via Cup of Jo)

I want to try making my own cultured butter.

This rhubarb upside-down cake looks ridiculously delicious. I love me some rhubarb.

Hahaha I love Bizarro.

James Vincent McMorrow's cover of Willow Smith's Whip My Hair cracks me up.

Amazing tiles and things to do with them.

Just added this insanely delicious looking curry to my to-cook list.

This collection of vintage cereal box designs is really neat (I love how Tony the Tiger used to look!)

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant links and those tiles are incredible. I love that huge apple one:) Btw: The top photo is so pretty. Have a fantasic weekend, my dear
    Kisses and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. that chicken curry looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the bathroom inspiration! And I seen that link from a cup of jo too, so funny! Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vintage cereal collection - too funny! I love that I've never heard of a lot of them - Boo Berry and Crazy Cow? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete