Thursday, July 28, 2011

Doughnut Plant

 What is on most people's lists when they visit New York for the first time? Empire State Building? Central Park? The Met? Well, they were all on my list. But Doughnut Plant was at the top. I don't know how long I have been waiting to try the doughnuts at this place but I think I first heard about it on an episode of Unwrapped. 

Sorry Tim's but these were the best doughnuts I've ever had. Amazingly creative flavours, delicious glazes, and great texture.

 Jade got a matcha (one of their new flavours) and a blueberry.

 I had to try the famous square peanut butter and jelly doughtnut.

 The inside of the location we visited had doughnuts incorporated into the design in really interesting ways. A fun an graphic tiled bench lined the wall and plush doughnut pillows adorned the walls.


It's a good thing I don't live close by otherwise I'd be 400 pounds.

6 comments:

  1. Those look SO FREAKING DELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how fun, if I ever visit I would loev to try myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm...PBJ donut sounds delish...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't they amazing!? So glad you got to taste the goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This place looks awesome! I would even drop my boycott of eating donuts to try it out.

    ReplyDelete