Saturday, September 17, 2011

GOOD GOOD LINKS FOR THE WEEKEND


A little late this week with posting. Finally got internet in my new apartment  on Tuesday and have enjoyed being reconnected with the rest of the world. So many blogs to catch up on! I hope everyone had a great weekend and that you have something fun planned for the weekend!

Love every photo is this awesome vintage signs flickr. (via Allyson's pinterest)

Oh my lanta, homemade Cheez-its.

Awesome swing billboard installation.

Have I ever told you that I want to live in a treehouse? Because I do.

100 years of fashion in 100 seconds.

I can't wait to make these cookies for Hallowe'en!

Adorable coin envelope DIY.

I have found my dream bathroom.

This ball point pen art blows my mind.


photo // caiti borruso

No comments:

Post a Comment