Monday, October 10, 2011

BITS OF MY WEEKEND

This weekend the weather in Milwaukee was magical. Summer's last hurrah. I spent Saturday in Veterans Park just walking by the lake and watching all of the kite fliers. Met Colleen before that and we chatted about all things blogging and creative and checked out a rad secondhand store in the Third Ward. That night I decided to go check out Alton Brown at the Pabst Theatre. It was a thoroughly hilarious evening filled will all sorts of anecdotes that you wouldn't get to hear on Good Eats.

Yesterday, I finally got to go paddleboating at Veterans Park (it's been on my Milwaukee to-do list for at least three years now). Here are a few photos from the weekend. I hope everyone at home is having a lovely Thanksgiving and everyone else had a great Monday!



4 comments:

  1. Mmm that tamale looks amazing! As does Milwaukee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are all gorgeous photos!!! and the milwaukee market looks way awesome, i had no idea that existed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing photos.

    I love the vintage colours & the dreamy feel.. just gorgeous.

    FJM

    x

    http://flapjackmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete