Monday, October 17, 2011

BITS OF MY WEEKEND

Hello hello, how was your weekend? The weather was fantastic in Milwaukee again and my weekend was jam-packed with fall activities. Friday we had a work field trip to Monches Farm which is a dreamy garden and gift shop to revel in the beautiful autumnal items on display there. (That third picture in the greenhouse was taken there. I'm pretty sure that is what heaven looks like). Portugal. The Man played at Turner Hall on Friday night and it was a really great show. Participated in the second annual Waukesha Zombie Walk on Saturday (there were double the amount of people as last year!) followed by dinner at Chili's still in full zombie attire. All in all, a very good weekend.


3 comments:

  1. dude, I so want to do a zombie walk (they are my favorite thing!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The farm photos are perfection! I want to go shopping there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is awesome because it has a zombie walk and I read it at the perfect time to show my boyfriend (who loves zombies) and it cheered him up.

    Thanks!

    xoxohannah
    a cup of subtle tea

    ReplyDelete