Wednesday, October 19, 2011

DISPATCH FROM VANCOUVER: UBC APPLE FESTIVAL

I've roped my sister into doing a guest post every now and then on the haps in my home city of Vancouver. It helps cure my periodic homesickness/need for eye candy.

There are few things I look forward to every year as much as the Apple Festival. It has over over 65 varieties of apples in the form of pie, chip, cider, pizza (!!), kettle corn, caramel coated, or just straight up.  Not to mention the weather was that perfect autumn nip-at-your-nose sunshine! Hope everyone had equally delicious and wonderful weekends!

 

Some of the best apple pie I have ever had.

Apple pizza! Almost as delicious as the pie! 


1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to live in a place that has apple orchards and I wish I knew of a festival near by. I think I missed them all :(

    Hopefully our schedules will allow us to go apple picking next weekend!

    xoxohannah
    a cup of subtle tea

    ReplyDelete