Saturday, October 8, 2011

GOOD GOOD LINKS FOR THE WEEKEND

Indian Summer has sprung in Milwaukee and the weather has been gorgeous all week! Looking forward to spending as much time outside as possible this weekend. Have a good one everybody!

Truth.

Another insanely good looking pumpkin recipe that almost made it into this week's post (there were too many good ones to choose!)

And another one. (via exPress-o)

This clock and rug are out of this world.

Breathtaking.

Why did I not know that Meg Hunt wrapping paper exists sooner?!

Absolutely love this Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga duet.

Read this, and (if you would like) buy something from this shop. (I have my eye on this print)

And finally, if I may toot my own horn, one of my favourite design blogs featured my work on Monday. Still nerding out a bit over here.

image // bomobob

No comments:

Post a Comment