Friday, January 13, 2012

GOOD GOOD LINKS FOR THE WEEKEND

Well, winter has finally arrived here. I really can't complain since we've gotten it so easy here in the Midwest this year (and especially not after seeing pictures of Austria this week) but I still despise it. I like my snow to be on the mountains, where I can visit it at my leisure. Stay safe, everyone, and see you on Monday! 

A beautiful walk in the woods in the Pacific Northwest (via Making it Lovely)

I must have one of these fantastic city shower curtains.

Love this clever short video about the evolution of the earth that Chelsey showed me.

I'd like to try mailing a few of these things.

Absolutely insaaane paper art.

The prettiest doughnuts. Ever.

Amazing things that happen every 60 seconds on the internet (via poppytalk)

One of my favourite food blogs posted his round-up of top ten recipes from 2011!

"Hey, can I burn a copy of your Nickelback cd?"

The Joy of Books.

Healthy mac and cheese soup? Totally making this this weekend.

Beautiful and inspiring video created by Klara Harden of her solo hike all over Iceland last summer (set to a soundtrack of Mumford & Sons, Fleet Foxes, The Tallest Man on Earth, Bon Iver, and The Asteroids Galaxy Tour. Perfect)

1 comment:

  1. Is it terrible to admit that I'm a teensy, tiny bit jealous of your snow? I miss it!

    ReplyDelete