Monday, February 6, 2012

JANUARY MIX


You may or may not have noticed the absence of the Monday Mix around Good Good for the past few weeks. Starting this year, I thought I would condense these down into a monthly mix featuring some of the new songs I discovered, old favourites I had on repeat and other musical goodness pertaining to the month. Some of January's musical highlights included:

  • Rediscovering the fantastic Howl's Moving Castle soundtrack
  • Having Etta on repeat (highlight despite the sad circumstances)
  • Seeing two of my favourite Canadian ladies, Kathleen Edwards and Hannah Georgas, here in Milwaukee when they played Turner Hall

I'll be posting these around the end of the month (last month really was go, go, go so I'm starting a bit late!) Hope you like the new monthly mixes and I'd love it if you left a comment sharing what you were listening to in January!

1 comment: