Monday, March 19, 2012

BITS OF MY WEEKEND

It's weird, but that weekend seemed like an appropriate amount of time—in a good way. I didn't wake up this morning thinking, "Where did the weekend go?" On Friday, a few friends and I tried out a new (to us) restaurant, Hamburger Mary's in Bayview. It was kitschy in the best possible way and the burgers were amazeballs (I got the Buffy the Burger Slayer with red wine sauce and garlic aioli. Wow). We stayed for karaoke and it was a blast. Will definitely be going back there again. Spent most of Saturday being a hermit and hiding from drunk people and then watched the pilot for a new show that my friends and I are totally stoked about yesterday. How was your weekend?


P.S. There's a few other Hamburger Mary's locations in the US! You can check right here to see if there is one near you.

Photos from my instagram. Username marisamidori if you want to follow.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful weekend! I felt the same way about the length of time, and woke up feeling like it was time to get back to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Buffy the Burger Slayer" = amazing name. Plus it sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Almost as good as that burger was the fact that they call their karaoke night "Mary-oke"

      Delete