Monday, May 14, 2012

BITS OF MY WEEKEND

The weekend started early with lunch at the Public Market and a work team outing to Splash Bar in the Third Ward on Friday. As Lilly so aptly pointed out, "Milwaukee will take any activity and turn it into a bar". (We have a ping pong bar.) It was a blast despite couple of times I almost drank my paint water instead of my wine. Yesterday, I spent the day in Chicago checking out the Jellies exhibit at the Shedd Aquarium (very cool but a smaller exhibit than I was expecting), a late lunch at Rollapalooza in Boystown, and some general walking around and being touristy. The weather was magnificent all weekend long. How was your weekend?


3 comments:

  1. I've just come across your blog and I absolutely love it..! Your weekend looks like it was mazing, I love that second photo, the colors are lovely. Your photos are all so gorgeous and full of life - consider me your newest follower! I'd love it if you'd follow me back so we can keep in touch.

    FJM
    x

    http://flapjackmeldoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Melody! Your blog looks lovely. Looking forward to following along :)

      Delete