Friday, May 4, 2012

GOOD GOOD LINKS FOR THE WEEKEND

Guys, the frozen yogurt pictured above was my third one this week. I have a problem. It's not even the closest frozen yogurt joint to my apartment. A new frozen yogurt place opened on Farwell and they have mini strawberry mochi! Strawberry mochi > any other topping offered at the other place. Ok, done with my first world problems. Hope every has a great weekend!

A silly cat comic.

Hoping to sit down this weekend and watch this documentary about Mel Blanc.

A secret treehouse in Whistler.

I had to stifle my laughter while sitting at my desk at work when I heard about this on Q.

Love this new illustrated food tumblr started by the wonderful  Kali Ciesemier.

A recipe for mint julep cupcakes just in time for the Kentucky Derby.

This colourful place has been added to potential Europe trip plans.

May the fourth be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment