Friday, May 25, 2012

GOOD GOOD LINKS FOR THE WEEKEND

To those State-side, have a good long weekend! And to everyone else, have a good regular weekend (I never claimed to be eloquent).

GREAT GASTBY TRAILER. SO FLIPPIN' EXCITED.

 Todd Oldham strikes again!

Are you a Comic Sans Criminal? (I hope not).

Have you seen this eerie, incredible sculpture in Argentina? (via design crush)

This skywalk in China was just added to my to-do list.

Love these handcrafted retro trailer birdhouses (via the soho)

True colours via Bloesem

A roll-up bridge in London.

Feeling hungry? Grab an orange! (via happiness is)

A Moonrise Kingdom playlist: Music of New Penzance Summer 1965 (and a mix for each of the characters!)

Swan Ronson and a cake!

I know where I'm eating next time I'm in Chicago.

Photo from my instagram. Username marisamidori if you'd like to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment