Wednesday, May 30, 2012

THE LIZZIE BENNET DIARIES

I started subscribing to this new youtube show when the project launched. I am a fan of Pride & Prejudice and of Hank Green (who is one of the executive producers) so I was curious. It is a modern retelling of Jane Austen's classic using a completely new medium unique to this day and age: video blogging. Each episode is under five minutes long and I love seeing how different aspects of the story have been interpreted to fit the modern setting. It took me a couple of episodes to get into the show but now I am hooked. The Lizzie Bennett Diaries is currently fifteen episodes into the series and you can catch up and subscribe right here. I've grown to really adore all of the actresses cast in this retelling and am just as caught up in the will they/won't they of Lizzie and Darcy as always.

1 comment: