Monday, June 11, 2012

BITS OF MY WEEKEND

Took a little field trip to Schaumberg, IL yesterday with my friend Lilly. It's about an hour away from Milwaukee and happens to be the closest IKEA location (although I am still waiting for the Raskog to be back in stock). Even better in Schaumberg is Mitsuwa Marketplace, a Japanese supermarket. I love visiting here because it reminds me of T&T in Vancouver. I picked up a bunch of goodies including some taro mochi ice cream (which unfortunately didn't make the trip back to Milwaukee so well. Note to self: bring a cooler next time). They also have a book and magazine store. How was your weekend?


2 comments:

  1. Those ketchup and mustard bottles are hilarious! Looks straight up like paint :) Wait...was it?!

    http://fromfreyawithlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they? I love the IKEA food packaging so much. So minimal, bright, and fun. It really is ketchup and mustard!

      Delete