Friday, July 6, 2012

HAPPY WEEKEND



It's been a weird week. It started with my birthday/Canada Day (although I had to keep reminding myself that it was just a regular Sunday stateside where I am) and then due to Independence Day in the middle of the week and a work trip to Chicago yesterday, I've had to go into the office a grand total of......twice. It's like I had a long weekend in the middle of my week. As a result, I don't have many links for you today so I'll just add them onto next week's list and leave you with this awesome video of Cher and the Jackson 5 instead (I think I found it on Mallory's tumblr awhile ago). Have a great weekend everyone! I hope it's cooler wherever you are.

2 comments:

  1. I think everyone is out of whack this week! I haven't been to work in a week and 2 days! Mostly because they're phasing me out due to my move to Toronto in 6 days, but I feel like such a bum! Hope your fourth was good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video put a smile on my face. What a great start to the weekend!

    I kept freaking out yesterday because I thought it was Monday. I think everybody (in the US anyway) had a bit of a messed up week! Oh well, it was nice to get a holiday.

    ReplyDelete