Monday, September 17, 2012

BITS OF MY WEEKEND

Fell off the blogging wagon a bit last week because I haven't been spending as much time as usual surfing the interweb but I'm back this week! It'll be back to our regularly scheduled programming. I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was pretty laid back with a movie night on Saturday with some friends (Emperor's New Groove and Moulin Rouge make for a winning line-up) and some quality illustration hermit time yesterday. Made a batch of these chocolate chip cookies (my go-to recipe).



4 comments:

  1. that cat on the wall is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This wheatpaste has been popping up all over Milwaukee lately. I love it!

      Delete
  2. I've never actually seen The Emperor's New Groove & I really need to. Isn't there a llama in it? I think there's a llama in it. And I LOVE llamas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must watch it immediately. I'm pretty sure you will love it. It is alllll about the llama.

      Delete