Friday, November 16, 2012

GOOD GOOD LINKS FOR THE WEEKEND



What are you up to this weekend? I'm heading back to IKEA to pick up the other 3/4 of a shelf that no one bothered to point out I was missing when I checked out last weekend and perhaps going to see these guys at Turner Hall. Have a good one, everyone!

A beautiful home built around the trees.

Can someone with sewing skills make me this whale please?

Starting the hunt for a 2013 calendar. This one is looking mighty fine.

Freelancers will appreciate this.

I need this Great Lakes quilt on my couch. Stat.

Love this Sandy relief t-shirt (via swiss miss)

Turducken chart (via design work life)

I've always wanted to visit Venice while it's flooded.

I love you more than all the stars.

A DIY project that I might actually do.

Living In: Harriet the Spy.

Nicholas Cage is a vampire.

Some stunning travel photos.

Make your favourite pair of gloves touchscreen friendly.

I don't think I will ever get tired of cute stop-motion animations.

1 comment:

  1. looove the links! i love that whale...and i wish my travel photos looked like that!

    ReplyDelete