Monday, February 18, 2013

GOOD GOOD LINKS TO START THE WEEKEND



So, the end of last week completely got away from me. My Bluth valentines were picked up by BuzzFeed and got a bit of attention! Absolutely amazing/insane/overwhelming. It's back to our regularly scheduled programming this week. Here are a few links to start:

And the Academy Award goes to.....

The perfect song and quote pairing.

"Grandpa style" cover of Thrift Shop.

Amazing 3D floral collages.

Can we learn to like the music we hate? (I don't know.....I don't think anything can make me like Nickelback)

The covers for the Harry Potter series are being redesigned. Discuss.

2 comments:

  1. That's so awesome! Congrats on the well-deserved attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this via a school friend's Facebook page! Awesome -- you totally deserve that sort of publicity!!!

    ReplyDelete