Monday, January 27, 2014

HELLO GOODBYE

Greetings! It has admittedly been awhile since I posted over here. Since returning from traveling last summer, I found myself wanting to spend less and less time in front of the computer (which granted, is still a lot of time, let's be real). There's just been less desire to catalogue my internet finds in blog-form and also a bigger focus on my illustration work. Perhaps one day the urge will strike me again but for now I wanted to officially bid adieu to Good Good. Thank you to all who have supported me over the years. I am still amazed it lasted even one year considering my track-record with anything remotely journal related. Your comments have really meant a lot to me!

I am far from absent from the internet so if you are interested in following me elsewhere here are a few of the things I have been up to:

Tumblr: I started a tumblr for my illustration stuff. Actually my first tumblr ever. It took me awhile to finally hop on the bandwagon but now I understand why everyone loves tumblr. So, you can see in progress work, finished illustrations, process photos, and a few other fun things over there if you're interested.

The Essentials: A fun illustrated side project I started. You can read a bit more about it here and submit your own list, too!

Illustration blog: I haven't updated this one as frequently since I started using tumblr and am trying to figure out a good balance for the two. We'll see how this plays out.

And as always, you can find me on instagram for a lot of illustration, food, and building pictures among other things.

Thank you friends and I hope to see you around!

1 comment:

  1. These international Business Phone Service allow businesses to increase sales by establishing a local presence without huge capital investments.

    ReplyDelete