Monday, January 27, 2014

HELLO GOODBYE

Greetings! It has admittedly been awhile since I posted over here. Since returning from traveling last summer, I found myself wanting to spend less and less time in front of the computer (which granted, is still a lot of time, let's be real). There's just been less desire to catalogue my internet finds in blog-form and also a bigger focus on my illustration work. Perhaps one day the urge will strike me again but for now I wanted to officially bid adieu to Good Good. Thank you to all who have supported me over the years. I am still amazed it lasted even one year considering my track-record with anything remotely journal related. Your comments have really meant a lot to me!

I am far from absent from the internet so if you are interested in following me elsewhere here are a few of the things I have been up to:

Tumblr: I started a tumblr for my illustration stuff. Actually my first tumblr ever. It took me awhile to finally hop on the bandwagon but now I understand why everyone loves tumblr. So, you can see in progress work, finished illustrations, process photos, and a few other fun things over there if you're interested.

The Essentials: A fun illustrated side project I started. You can read a bit more about it here and submit your own list, too!

Illustration blog: I haven't updated this one as frequently since I started using tumblr and am trying to figure out a good balance for the two. We'll see how this plays out.

And as always, you can find me on instagram for a lot of illustration, food, and building pictures among other things.

Thank you friends and I hope to see you around!

6 comments:

  1. These international Business Phone Service allow businesses to increase sales by establishing a local presence without huge capital investments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Body pain is a very common issue that we have to face in our daily life. When you face the issue of pain, it is best if you take the help of the doctor. But every time, you cannot get the help of the doctor. In those situations, to get quick and effective relief from pain, you take the help of the painkillers. Soma pill is an effective painkiller by using which you can get instant relief from your pain. This painkiller has Carisoprodol as the active ingredient. You can buy Soma 350 easily from the market. To enjoy the effects of this painkiller at an affordable price, buy Soma 350 mg online.
    Buy Soma 350mg pills Online
    Soma 350mg
    soma 350mg tablets
    soma 350mg dosage

    We all have across some or the other body pain at some point in life. Certain body ache can be so severe that it can affect the normal functioning of the person. Therefore to be able to work and function well the person needs to take some kind of medication. The pain medicine that is widely used and accepted by people all across is the use of Soma pill. It is effective in treating a number of body pain caused by different factors. So buy soma pill online to get rid of any kind of body pain to have a pain free and healthy life.
    Buy Soma 500mg pills Online
    soma 500mg
    soma 500mg tablets
    soma 500mg dosage

    When you feel any kind of body pain, it is best if you go to the doctor for treating it. Sometimes body pain can be the symptom of some serious disease. Sometimes body pain attacks us suddenly because of which you may not able to get the help of the doctor.
    Buy tramadol hcl 50mg
    tramadol 50mg
    tramadol 50mg tablets
    tramadol 50mg dosage

    Pain is a sensation that is unpleasant and can affect the normal functioning of the person. Now no one would like to suffer from any kind of body ache but it is also not possible to avoid such cases in life. Sometimes the body pain can become so serve that it can come in the way of the daily functioning of the person.
    Buy tramadol hcl 100mg
    tramadol 100mg
    tramadol 100mg tablets
    tramadol 100mg dosage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I want to have one of these piercing models, but I am unsure. Can you look at it?

    Double Helix Piercing

    Snug Piercing

    Snake Eyes Piercing

    Tragus Piercing

    Corset Piercing

    Tragus Piercing & Piercing

    ReplyDelete