Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday Mix #9: Covers


When it comes to cover songs, I like it when an artist puts their own spin on a song or makes me love their version even more than the original. So this week you get double the tunage - I've posted the original and the cover.

MONDAY
The Postal Service - Such Great Heights
Iron & Wine - Such Great Heights
TUESDAY
Britney Spears - Oops I Did It Again
Richard Thompson - Oops I Did It Again
WEDNESDAY
Paul McCartney - Maybe I'm Amazed
(Sans Marissa professing her love for Ryan)
THURSDAY
The White Stripes - Fell in Love with a Girl
(This video is so cool)
FRIDAY
Kanye West - Heartless
Kris Allen - Heartless
SATURDAY
Panic at the Disco - That Green Gentleman
Julia Nunes - That Green Gentleman
(I love pretty much all her cover songs. Check out her youtube channel here)
SUNDAY
(I always think of Watchmen when I hear this song now)


Picture from here

No comments:

Post a Comment