Monday, September 7, 2009

Monday Mix #11


So this week was quite the smorgasbord of music. Some oldies, some film score and all (in my humble opinion) good good.

Happy Labour Day! I'm going to spend the day drawing, drawing, drawing, grocery shopping, drawing.

Concerning the above photo, this is the state of the leaves outside my window. Look how red they are already! I can't handle this! I love autumn but I am NOT ready for summer to be over yet.


BADFINGER
I've have this song stuck in my head since watching Now & Then last week.
KANSAS
I'm not sure how the riff from this song got stuck in my head. But it did. And it is really difficult to hum and I mostly just sound crazy.
CAST OF GLEE
I'm so pumped for this show (premieres Wednesday!)
THE FLAMING LIPS
I won a copy of this CD from my painting teacher last week.
HANS ZIMMER & JAMES NEWTON HOWARD
This is from Batman Begins. It's one of my favourite movie scores.

No comments:

Post a Comment