Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Cookie Round-up #1: Traditional Flavours

I'm so glad that Thanksgiving is out of the way and I can now freely revel in everything that is Christmas. I'm going to be posting some Christmas cookie round-ups over the next few days because who doesn't like giving or getting cookies at the holidays? I must say, some of these are pretty snazzy looking and would make excellent hostess gifts. Or would be great to just save for yourself.....

Today's round-up features the more classic flavours but with some twists to make them extra special for the holiday season.

These sparkly molasses cookies sound just right for the holidays.

A classy holiday twist on an already classy cookie.
(No EVOO needed.)

These Cranberry, Pistachio, White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
are a great twist on your traditional white chocolate macadamia.

How gorgeous are these seven-layer cookies?

These cookies have the second best name. Ever.
(Snickerdoodle is still tops in my books).

Speaking of snickerdoodles, these maple snickerdoodles sound de-lish.

Anyone want to make me some of Martha's Outrageous Chocolate Cookies?

1 comment: