Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Cookie Round-up #3: Sugar, spice and everything nice

This round-up is full of cranberries, gingerbread, eggnog, peppermint, and all that other goodness that I associate with the holidays.

For more holiday cookie goodness, be sure to check out 8 Weeks of Cookies on A Good Appetite!

These peppermint meringues with chocolate filling
are like a candycane—only better!

Dark chocolate snowballs look so festive.

I must try these cranberry orange cookies asap.

And let's not leave out Hanukkah!
I want these walnut and brown sugar filled rugelach in my belly now.

I don't think you could possibly go wrong with eggnog cookies.

These big soft ginger cookies sound like perfection.

I could go for some of these Chewy Cinnamon Spice Cookies right about now.

This caramel pecan shortbread looks amaaazing.

I never tire of getting biscotti for Christmas.
These gingerbread biscotti sound awesome.

I think I'll give these Swedish Peppernut cookies a try this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment