Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday Mix #22: Dance Break

Picture here

It is the last week of semester and I suspect a lot of people are getting stressed out. My solution? Dance it out! I present to you this short list of songs that make me want to jump around and twirl my arms in the air like a total goon.

(FYI: I am watching Labyrinth right now and Magic Dance almost made the list)



Get a playlist! Standalone player

BILLY IDOL
Dancing With Myself
Every time I hear this song I think of George Clooney. Thank you Men Who Stare At Goats.

HARRY BELAFONTE
Shake, Shake Senora
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!

JAMES BROWN
Get Up Offa That Thing
Dance 'til you feel better

O-ZONE
Dragostea Din Tea

I dare you not to jump around like a goon while listening to this song.

LADY GAGA
Bad Romance
I have come to the conclusion that this song is audio crack. I may not follow a lot of current pop music but there is just something about Lady Gaga that is so infectious.

No comments:

Post a Comment