Sunday, March 28, 2010

Facelift?

this made me laugh

So I was doodling around with the new template designer feature that blogger added and I found this pre-existing template that I tweaked a little. I'm not quite sure if I like it or not yet. I like how much space I have to display pictures now but I don't like how dinky the pictures in my old posts look. I think I'm going to make a new header to match my new template and update the blog a little.

What do you guys think? I'd love it if you would take a second to go vote in the poll I added on the sidebar and get some feedback.

2 comments:

  1. Your text looks sooooo streeeeetcheeed ooooooouuutttt. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady, this layout looks nice on YOUR computer (I've seen it), but holy cow it looks ridiculous on my monitor. I think you need to find a way to limit it to a max width, or I have to read soooooo far. :[

    ReplyDelete