Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday Mix #31: I love to boogie

So, I watched Billy Elliot for the first time over the weekend. I can't believe I've gone all this time without seeing it, it was amazing.

I'm curious about the musical but I'm also afraid that it will be even too campy for my liking (says the girl who likes Mamma Mia more than anyone under 40 should) and ruin the beautiful movie. Has anyone seen the musical version? What did you think of it?

Gah, can't believe it's Monday already. Have a good week everyone!



Get a playlist! Standalone player

3 comments:

  1. oh, i've been wanting to see that movie for some time. glad to know it's very worth it. i haven't seen the musical, but i know of people who like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite movie, i just love it and i cry every time i see it!
    And i'm dying to see the musical, i hope is good!

    ReplyDelete