Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday Mix #43: The lake was a diamond in the valley's hand


To all fifteen of you who actually read this, you may have noticed that I checked out early for the long weekend/my birthday! It was an excellent day filled with friends, festival food, fireworks, and live music (a few pictures later this week, my camera died halfway through the day so I have to wrangle a few from my friends).

One thing that summer means to me is outdoor music festivals. There are few things that are better than sitting outside in the sunshine or under the stars and listening to live music. I just finished reading this stellar review of this year's Telluride Bluegrass Festival and am now determined to get myself to this festival sometime in the near future.

This week's mix is a few songs from some of the artists that graced the Colorado stages this year.


Get a playlist! Standalone player

No comments:

Post a Comment