Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday Mix #46: When I'm with you I have fun

Just so you know.....

.....this is how you make a s'more.

None of those sissy milk chocolate bar pieces. This is the real deal, people.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups or Eatmore bar pieces may be substituted
for Caramilk bar pieces (that's Carmello to all you American folks).

I remember the first time I had a Carmello bar. My friend from school was telling me how good they are, so I went down to the corner store, bought one and was like "This is just a Caramilk!"

So, I'm back in the real world now. Had a grand time camping and I hope everyone else had a wonderful week, too. This week I have a mix of some summery tunes.

Fun fact: "L'ombelico del mondo" translates to "bellybutton of the world" and is how the Roman's used to refer to their city.


Get a playlist! Standalone player

No comments:

Post a Comment