Friday, February 4, 2011

Good Good Links for the Weekend

Wish the snow here looked this pretty. (via Where the Lovely Things Are)

Well, despite having two days off from school due to the storm this week, it still managed to be crammed with homework. Ahh the joys of being a senior. But now that's all done with (I turned in my very stressful project last night!) and it is time for my weekend of awesome that I have been looking forward to for weeks. Tonight: 80s/90s dance night with some friends. Tomorrow: Going to see the Decemberists. Sunday: Superbowl! (I'm as excited for this as a Canadian who doesn't know the rules of football can be. Go Pack!)

Hope everyone else has fun plans for the weekend!

Pretty air mail ideas via Snippet and Ink

A magical bed fort.

These Oscar Nominees acted out by kids are so hilariously cute.

Love this literary map of San Francisco.

These felt frog and toad pencil toppers are really cute.

Facepalm. Literally.

This video pretty much sums up the weather this week in Milwaukee.

Dreamy photos of Paris via You Are My Fave.

Pretty plaid dinnerware seen on Crooked Shmooked.

12 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful weekend! Dance party sounds so much fun! xo Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have an awesome weekend lined up! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dang, what a weekend! dance party, decemberists, super bowl?! i hope you have tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!
    xoxox Cybelle & Fabi

    http://www.fromustwoyou.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great weekend! I like the rooftops :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love kids acting out shows or movies. There was one earlier this year of Project Runway that I watched on repeat for at least a week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. tell me how the decemberists are!!! so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) sounds like you have a great weekend planned :)

    Love, Vanilla

    http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog... I love yours! :) Fun header too!!

    naoma*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marisa Spring cannot come to soon....please!

    Come and join my amazing giveaway from Splenderosa!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that bed fort is pretty! Brian and I have a valentine's tradition. instead of going out to a fancy restaurant, we get junk food and set it up on pretty plates, and then build a fort in the living room and sleep there, telling stories all night.

    ReplyDelete